Translate

miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2012

Effects of an "extra" contralateral mechanical load and its detection, based on triaxial accelerometer data.

This is going to be the last video related with the contralateral acceleration pattern (for the time being), and in I will explain a recent personal situation in which I was acting as a player during a training session of the amateur soccer team of my city, FC Cambrils (Tarragona, Spain). During this session, we have done some traditional warm up based just on running (no comments at all, please), and then we have combined some possession game (6+6)x6 with some physical-technique circuit in which we have used some extra lateral side cutting step (so a lot of lateral and diagonal decelerations).

During the last part of the session and also later at home, and next morning, I have been feeling some "little pain" that I thought was caused by this "extra lateral load", so when analyzing the GPS data of this session I have going directly to see if it was any sign or possible relationship with A3X data, specially on the contralateral axis (you will see it in red color).

Here it is what I have seen. ¿What do you think about?

Moreover, and after some interesting debate with some colleagues (in a conference in Vigo that coach Victor Muñoz and myself have been doing two days ago) and friends also working in different soccer teams here in Spain and also abroad, and also after reading some positioning about the issue, I have prepare the next videos for the blog in which the title (so the issue) will be:
"Explosive specific force trough small sided games and few players?"

Stay tuned!!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario